I have upcoming bunion surgery-so as I’m sure you know, it will be IV sedation, certainly not general anesthesia. Well, stupid me, with slightly two weeks before the surgery, I took echinacea, as I sometimes do when I worry about catching a cold. Then it dawned on me, DUH! Don’t take herbal supplements before surgery-so I have stopped ( was only a few days on and off anyway) and it will be just about 2 weeks off before my surgery. But still, I have to wonder if they’ll want to postpone me by a week (have my preadmission appointment this week upcoming)Did some reading, and saw some of the advisories about stopping echinacea, but just want to ask around about risk factors (since I’m a worry wart and also kicking myself for not thinking)okay, I know this is an anesthesia question but just thought someone might have feedback/input. ultimately yes, my surgery center will decide. Thanks.