You are here: Orthoped » Podiatry & Foot Questions » Jone’s fracture question

Jone’s fracture question


i broke my foot on 5/6, and am currently in a walking boot. unfortunately, it makes my broken leg quite a bit higher than my other leg, so i walk unevenly. my friend purchased some “disposable inserts” from her podiatrist for a similar problem, but my orthopedic doctor has no idea where i can find them. i’ve called many medical supply companies in my area, but no luck. do you have any suggestions on where i can locate these inserts? i have back problems, and the “lopsided” way i have to walk with the boot is really aggravating my back issues. thanks very much!