You are here: Orthoped » General Information » Orthopedic Treatment Advice by Specialist Doctor

Orthopedic Treatment Advice by Specialist Doctor


Welcome to !

This is your authentic source for free orthopedic treatment advice by a specialist doctor – Orthoped. Bones and joints have their peculiar characteristics and diseases. It will be an intriguing and interesting endeavor for me, as a specialist orthopedic doctor to provide you with free orthopedic advice to solve your health problems. Various orthopedic diseases will be discussed along with a detailed but to-the-point explanation of their symptoms and treatment. The need for diagnostic tests and their appropriate timing for accurate results will also be outlined.

Physical therapy forms an important part of recovery from any longstanding orthopedic disease. Even the most skillfully performed surgery by an orthopedic doctor can fail miserably in the absence of physical therapy after surgery. The roles of an orthopedic doctor and physical therapy are similar to a potter and sunlight respectively. A potter (orthopedic doctor) may delicately mold clay (orthopedic patient) into a beautiful pot, but it is only the warmth of sunlight (physical therapy), which bakes them into usable pots (rehabilitated patient). Hence, a brief overview of relevant physical therapy needed for rehabilitation after orthopedic injuries and surgeries will also be included.

Feel free to be an active part of the Orthoped Community and enrich your knowledge with our articles and comments !


  1. I have arthritis in my right hip and have spurs on the base of my neck. I suffered a neck injury about 30 yrs ago. I have fallen through the years many times on my rear and this past 2years ago fell four times on my knees and really hurt my shoulders and my wrists, especially my right one. I have gone to the chiropractor for relief in my neck and hips and middle back. Am I doing myself any good by doing this or am I damaging these areas more? I hate taking drugs for pain. I usually take advil or aleve when I can’t take it much more. I have learned to live with the pain mostly. I would like to know what would be a reasonable solution to alleviate some of the pain without spending enormous amounts of money which I don’t have.

    • If your chiropractor has taught you neck strengthening exercises then you need to do those daily to strengthened your weakened muscles. And then u dont need to visit the chiropractor. If the chiro hasnt taught you them, then kindly visit a physical therapist who would teach you those exercises or find them on the internet.
      It would be a good idea to post about your query in our forums at
      Just find the right section and post about your particular problem there with supporting details like your current age, and other information relevant to that particular query.
      You can make multiple posts in relevant sections for your specific queries in those regions.
      If you have x-rays or MRI reports on your comp you can upload them there as well so that I can have a close look.
      Hope that helps !