You are here: Orthoped » Physical Therapy Questions » what should I do

what should I do


Hi I’m having a big problem with my back. I had some x-rays taken by a chiro. From a head on view (ventrally I believe it is called) my spine was curved into an S shape instead of straight. He concluded it was a result of a 15mm shorter leg. At the moment I am seeing him three times a week because the pain is so great. However I am a student and I will not have money to continue doing this. I was suggested by an aquatence that I would get faster results from a physio. What suggestions could you please give me.