Buldged Disc

Back in September I was thrown from a horse while riding. I was on crutches for a while and after some pacients I was able to walk and the imflimation in my hip had gone down. I resumed riding and even showing with a couple weeks. Ever since the accident I have had some pain when in certain positions (ex. laying on the side). We finaly decided that this was more then some after pain from the accident and consulted our family physicain, and I was directed to recive an MRI. The results came in and noted I have a buldged disc in my lower back. I am scheduled to see an orthopedic doctor in about a week. However, I am a little anxious to find out more about this. I am an avid horseback rider and am afraid this will restrict my riding. Any information would be greatly apreciated. Thanks for your time-HG

1 Comment found


    9 10

    like a month and a half ago I injured my back at work lifting and propping picture frames. just recently through an m.r.i. from workmans comp the doctor told me I have a swollen disc in the lower lumbar area. he gave me three options to follow in order and I wanted to know if what he offered is correct. first, physical therapy for three weeks then if that doesnt work cortizone shots and the last resort getting operated.


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *