I don’t know whether or not I should go to the doctor, my foot hurts on top and I can’t walk on it for 3 days, it is bruised and swolen. I don’t know if this is something that will heal on its own or if I should go to the doctor.
Also if I don’t go to the doctor and it is a fracture what could happen? or if I had a fracture would I know it..would I be in so much pain I wouldnt be able to tolerate it? Can you tell me the difference between a fractured metatarsal and a bruise or pain on the top of a foot.

1 Comment found

    Vivian Abrams DPM

    9 10

    From what you wrote, it seems that you have an injury that needs to be checked out. The only way to answer your questions is for you to see a podiatrist or orthopedist. Then you will have a better idea of what the problem is.


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *