I had knee surgery 5 weeks ago. Have been having severe hamstring spasms for 3 weeks that make my knee feel like it’s being dislocated, the pain is so bad I can’t put any weight on the leg.
Has anyone experienced this and what can I do? I’m doing rehab, ice, hydrotherapy in a hot tub, massage, and plan to visit my chiropractor. I’m taking a muscle relaxer and ibuprofin… still having severe spasms. I’m totally depressed… Help
- Complete numbness/lower leg & foot
- Complete numbness/top of & foot & lower leg
- Muscle tear between shoulder blades
Two years ago, while lifting a box, I tore the muscle between my right shoulder blade and mid-portion of the thoracic spine (I believe it […]
- Knee injury – Knee cap was stressed.
Hi, Anyone got any ideas what I have have pulled? My knee cap was pushed, I think upwards, and now under my knee is hot, slightly […]
- Infra-Patellar Tendon rupture repair
I ruptured my right patellar tendon on 12/12/02, had repair surgery on 12/17/02. My doc has me on a slightly conservative recovery […]
- Hard to explain… loose/ wobbling knees, pain below left knee, aching, etc???????
Im am 23 years of age and have been a postman for 5 years and doing a round for the last 3 years. I cant exactlty remember when the […]