knee pain

i hurt my knee playing soccer this summer,since then poping, cracking, and frequent pain has came along with my injury. I was put in physical therpy but hated it is there a name for this conditon t?please help!!!!

1 Comment found

    May PT

    9 10

    Hilary,It sounds like you must originally have been seen by both a MD and PT for your knee injury. Both of them should have explained what your injury was, and how it needs to be treated. I think you need to call your doctor and get a specific diagnosisfrom him. Also, at that time, you need to let the doctor know that you are still having symptoms from the original injury. I would suspect that your doctor would want to re-evaluate your knee, and perhaps send you for some additional PT. Talk to your doctor, and please let us know what he recommends. Good luck!


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *