I am a 29 year old athletic male. I have knee pain, back pain and neck pain. The knee pain has forced me to stop running. Even just walking I always feel off balance. Several orthopedic specialists have told me I have jumpers knee. My podiatrist told me I have flat feet and prescribed custom insoles. My shoes wear unevenly and must be replaced every 6 weeks or so. I went to a chiropractor and he said I have poor posture and my right hip bone has moved and I have a leg length discrepancy (right leg is shorter). I went to a physical therapist and they told me I have muscle imbalances in both the lower and upper body. I have visited over a dozen specialists including orthopedic specialists, chiropractors, physical therapist, podiatrists, etc. over the last 4 years. My problems have gotten progressively worse. I am athletic and have always been into sports. But now, at age 29, I am limited to the elliptical machine and the bike. This is the most frustrating experience because there are so many problems that I don’t know where to start.Going to all of these different doctors is a challenge because I work full time and go to school. I have a family as well. It would help immensely if there were 1 location to go to and 1 doctor to manage the entire process of fixing these ailments.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am at my wits end. Thank you,–Ryan

Related Posts

1 Comment found


    9 10

    Ryan,Where do you live – just the general area – if it is Southern California I have an orthotist who might be able to help.


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *