Help with a term

Hello. My name is Alyssa and I have a little bit of a strange question. I’m a new court reporter who is just starting out and the first case I had dealt with someone who had been involved in an auto accident and was going for physical therapy/chiropractic care. Anyway, I must have misstroked this therapy techinque because I cannot figure out what it is. All I know is the question was “Did they ever do KWAOUS auto drivers” in steno. So it’s KWAOUS/AO/TKRAOEUFERS, the “KW” in sten is substituted for the Q but also c, and the witness answered yes and the follow-up question was “that makes a clicking noise”? If anyone knows anything that resembles this technique/therapy, please let me know!! I am kind of freaking out here. Thanks a bunch

Related Posts

1 Comment found

    Dr Anthony Gambale

    9 10

    Dear Alyssa,
    Unfortunately I do not know the therms.
    Kind regards


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *